As a Sr DevOps at Kenility, you’ll join a tight-knit family of creative developers, engineers, and designers, who strive to develop and deliver the highest quality products into the market.
About The Client
The client is a global network of professional services firms providing a wide range of services in areas such as audit, tax, consulting, and advisory services.
- 5 or more years of experience in similar positions.
- Familiarity with the Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions platforms, and how to use them to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of how to manually deploy code to different environments.
- Understanding how to automate deployment processes using tools like Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions.
- Understanding of what Docker is and why it's used.
- Understanding of how to use Kubernetes to manage containerized applications on Azure.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes management tools like Lens and Rancher.
- Understanding of how to use tools like Pulumi and Terraform to write infrastructure code, and basic commands and sequences to use.
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Understanding how to manage security tokens and certificates used for authentication and authorization purposes.
- Great communication skills