First of all
- Use proper syntax and indentation to make your code readable and easy to understand.
- Follow the principle of "Don't Repeat Yourself" (DRY) to keep your code organized and maintainable.
- Utilize modern features like arrow functions and template literals to make your code more concise and readable.
- Use libraries and frameworks like jQuery and React to help streamline your development process and make your code more efficient.
- Use global variables indiscriminately, as they can cause naming conflicts and make your code hard to debug.
- Use the "eval" function as it can introduce security vulnerabilities to your code.