QA Test Engineer
As a QA Test Engineer at Kenility, you’ll join a tight-knit family of creative developers, engineers, and designers, who strive to develop and deliver the highest quality products into the market.
About The Client
The client's area of expertise is creating and putting into action advanced technological solutions for systems that involve biometric recognition for passengers, managing immigration processes, and intelligent information reporting and management.
- Experience in quality assurance throughout the entire software development lifecycle - including requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery
- Strong knowledge of QA tools, methods, and processes
- Experience installing and working with Windows Operating System, SQL Server, and various 3rd party tools
- Ability to install 3rd party device drivers and conduct testing
- Proficiency in working with Event Viewer
- Experience with security testing
- Experience in testing different types of software - thick-client, web client, and web services
- Strong test and quality automation skills, with proficiency in using tools such as NUnit, PostMan, SmartBear, SonarQube, Selenium, HP Quality Center, Ranorex, and/or MS Visual Studio Team Services.
- Great communication skills