Backend Node/Python Developer
As a Mid/Sr Backend Node/Python Developer at Kenility, you’ll join a tight-knit family of creative developers, engineers, and designers, who strive to develop and deliver the highest quality products into the market.
About The Client
Our client is responsible for overseeing and overseeing apartment complexes throughout the United States. Additionally, they operate a build-to-rent (BTR) management and development platform in the United Kingdom.
- 3-5 years of practical experience developing microservices and REST APIs using Node.js, Python, or JVM-based languages (Scala, Kotlin, Java).
- 2-3 years of practical experience working with Azure( Function Apps, API management, App Services, VMs, Event Grid, and Azure DevOps)
- 2-3 years of practical experience using MongoDb through Azure API or Atlas, Azure CosmosDB, or other document stores.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Github and Gitlab.
- Experience in developing applications from scratch.
- Experience in monitoring services during production.
- Hands-on experience refers to the candidate having worked on and successfully completed a project.
- Great communication skills